- Posted by Gunter Felix
- On August 11, 2022
- 0 Comments
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing a report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Process and secure credit approvals from factor on assigned sales to eliminate credit risk
- Receive and process credit card payments for designated accounts and/or sales to secure payment for non-factored sales
- Document, analyze and resolve chargebacks for specific small to mid-sized customer accounts, to collect on invalid claims or accurately/promptly book and credit valid claims
- Effective communicate chargeback findings. Resolutions to respective departments, to improve activities and mitigate future claims
- Back up accounts receivable clerk with daily invoice mailing/e-mailing
- Manage Chargebacks
- Education – in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- SAP or NetSuite PREFERRED- (NOT REQUIRED)
- 2-5 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in MS Excel/ other office programs
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- A proven ability to quickly learn internal systems and workflows
To apply for this job please visit swcorp.com.